Toyota has long been known for producing reliable, fuel efficient cars, but in recent years it does so much more than that. Take a look at the best Toyota vehicles in the U.S. News rankings.
- 2017 Toyota Avalon. This may not be the first model that comes to mind when you think about Toyota, but it is one of the best. S. News gives it a score of 9/10, and it delivers advanced features along with a roomy, premium cabin.
- 2018 Toyota Camry. With a full redesign for 2018, the Camry is more impressive than ever. It currently holds the No. 1 spot in S. News mid-size sedan rankings with a score of 9.1/10.
- 2017 Toyota Highlander. As one of the most value-rich options in the mid-size SUV segment, the Highlander earns a score of 8.6/10. Families will love its spacious interior with lots of cargo space.
- 2017 Toyota Prius. If fuel efficiency is your top priority, the Prius will give you that plus sleek styling, an upscale interior, and great technology. S. News gave it a score of 8.6/10.
- 2017 Toyota 86. If you want a sports car, but are on a tight budget, the Toyota 86 is what you need. Not only does it come with sporty looks and great handling, but you will also love its fuel efficiency and supportive seats. It scored an 8.5/10.
Come check out all of these highly-rated Toyota models available now at Hurlbert Toyota.