A vehicle as comprehensively and thoroughly impressive as the 2019 Toyota Highlander makes it hard to distill its greatness into words. It is something you have to feel or experience first-hand. That is not to say that we can’t tell you some of what’s so great about this impressive SUV. We consider the following to be five of the best features of the Toyota Highlander.
- Power. The 2019 Toyota Highlander is available with a 3.5-liter V6 with direct-injection technology and a Direct Shift-8AT eight-speed automatic transmission, which deliver quick, spirited acceleration from a dead stop. Making the Highlander all the more fun to drive is the available Dynamic Torque-Control All-Wheel Drive powertrain, providing confidence in the corners and on slick roads.
- Safety. Every 2019 Toyota Highlander is standard with Toyota Safety Sense™ P, a suite of cutting-edge safety tech. TSS-P includes Lane Departure Alert with Steering Assist, Dynamic Radar Cruise Control, Pre-Collision System with Pedestrian Detection, and Automatic High Beams.
- Spaciousness. The Highlander is the perfect choice if you have a growing family or expansive friend group. With comfortable seating for eight people, reclining third-row seats, available second-row captain’s chairs, and 83.7 cubic feet of cargo space, the Highlander offers many solutions for your active lifestyle.
- Luxury. You don’t have to pay top dollar to treat yourself like royalty. The affordable yet luxurious Toyota Highlander Limited gives you all the refinement and prestige you’d expect from a high-end SUV, including heated and ventilated front row seats and an Entune™ Premium JBL® Audio system, all for a surprisingly budget-friendly price.
- Efficiency. If you want to save more at the pump, the 2019 Toyota Highlander Hybrid delivers an incredible EPA-estimated 30 mpg in the city.* The Highlander Hybrid doesn’t just sip fuel, as its 306 horsepower also makes it the most powerful Highlander in the lineup.
These five points only scratch the surface of what makes the Highlander so special. For a first-hand experience, stop into Hurlbert Toyota and take one for a test drive.
*2019 EPA-estimated mileage. Actual mileage will vary.